Saturday, May 5, 2012



Hi my name is Mollie Williams.  I will be a sophomore this fall at the University of Cincinnati.  I majoring in Nursing and am a part of the University Honors Program. As a member of the Honors Program I am required to complete 5 Honors Experiences throughout my four years of Undergraduate schooling.  For my first Honors Experience I am interning at the Marvin Lewis Community Fund this summer.  The MLCF is a non profit organization that aims to reach out and support our community through various programs and fundraisers that they hold throughout the year.  My internship is a volunteer position through which I will work these various events put on by the organization, and also help to complete office work throughout the week.  

I have created this blog in order to share my experience with others.  I hope by doing this I am able to show others my impact on the community and that I am able to better reflect on my experience as a MLCF intern.  Through this blog I will reflect on my weekly experiences and share what I have done and learned.  

No comments:

Post a Comment